Thursday, April 2, 2020

March Reading Recap & Expected April Reads

My March 2020 Reads: 

How life has changed since the last time I posted a reading recap! Unlike some other readers, my reading time has not seen a dramatic increase even though I am staying home during COVID-19. As it is, I only read after my daughters are tucked into bed for the night.

In March, I finished:
  1. The Socialite by J'nell Ciesielski. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  2. Don't Overthink It by Anne Bogel - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  3. A Wing and a Prayer by Julie Lessman - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  4. Before I Called You Mine by Nicole Deese - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Review coming soon.

  5. His Lady in Hiding by Jen Geigle Johnson. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  6. The Basic Bible Atlas: A Fascinating Guide to the Land of the Bible by John A. Beck - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  7. Formula for a Perfect Life by Christy Hayes. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  8. A Lady's Maid by Jen Geigle Johnson - ⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.


Expected April 2020 Reads:

In April, I hope to read:
  1. Daughter of Rome by Tessa Afshar - My local book club's selection for April. Though we won't meet in person, we'll still discuss it via multiple emails.  

  2. The Prophet and the Dove by Kirby Lee Davis. - Currently reading.

  3. The House at the End of the Moor by Michelle Griep - I love Michelle's books and was thrilled when this one arrived in the mail!

  4. The Lost Lieutenant by Erica Vetsch. - A new to me author.

  5. Fierce, Free and Full of Fire: The Guide to Being Glorious You by Jen Hatmaker. - I've followed Jen on social media for awhile now, but this will be my first book by her.

  6. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen, annotated by Karen Swallow Prior. - I read Sense and Sensibility years ago, but I'm a fan of Karen Swallow Prior's works, so revisiting this classic seemed like a great idea!

  7. Emberhawk by Jamie Foley - A fantasy, way out of my normal reading, but it sounds very interesting. My husband has already read it and loved it!

  8. Stay with Me by Becky Wade. - With this large list, I'm not sure if I will get to the book in April or May. Either way, I'm looking forward to it!  😃




What will you read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment