Tuesday, December 1, 2020

November Reading Recap & December TBR


My November 2020 Reads:

 In November, I finished:
  1. The Right Kind of Fool by Sarah Loudin Thomas - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  2. NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  3. The Anne of Green Gables Devotional by Rachel Dodge - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  4. Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

  5. A World Full of Poems: Inspiring Poetry for Children selected by Sylvia M. Vardell - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 

  6. Resisting Dylan by Sophia Summers - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  7. Cupcakes & Crumbs by Melissa McClone - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  8. When Silence Sings by Sarah Loudin Thomas - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ 

  9. Panning for Love by Meg Cross Wenig - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Review to come.

  10. Marriage, Melodies, and Rewritten Conclusions by V. Joy Palmer - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Review to come.

  11. The Christmas Swap by Melody Carlson - ⭐⭐⭐ - Review to come.



Expected December 2020 Reads:

In December, I hope to read:
  1. Once Upon a Dickens Christmas by Michelle Griep - This will be a reread for me. My local book club chose it as the December selection and I'm looking forward to revising it. Read my original review here.

  2. To Dwell Among Cedars by Connilyn Cossette - I'm so excited for a new book by Connilyn Cossette. When I think of Biblical-era fiction, she's at the top of my author list!

  3. Anne of Avonlea by L. M. Montgomery.

  4. Discipline Your Kids with Positive Parenting by Nicole Libin.

  5. Make Life Beautiful by Syd & Shea McGee.

  6. The Dress Shop on King Street by Ashley Clark.

  7. The Price of Valor by Susan May Warren.




What will you read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment