Thursday, December 31, 2020

Outstanding Reads in 2020

Top 2020 Reads:

Happy New Year's Eve! At the end of every year, I like to look back at my Goodreads list of "read" books and pick out the ones that impressed me the most. Without further ado, here they are in no particular order.


Booked
by Karen Swallow Prior
- Read my review.

Emberhawk by Jamie Foley - Read my review.
A Mosaic of Wings by Kimberly Duffy - Read my review.




The Socialite
by J'nell Ciesielski
- Read my review.

Awaking Wonder by Sally Clarkson - Read my review.

Pearl in the Sand by Tessa Afshar - Read my review.




The Right Kind of Fool by Sarah Loudin Thomas - Read my review.

Great Poems compiled by Kate Miles

Love and a Little White Lie by Tammy L. Gray - Read my review.




With This Pledge
 by Tamera Alexander
 - Read my review.

On Wings of Devotion by Roseanna M. White - Read my review.

Veiled in Smoke by Jocelyn Green - Read my review.




No comments:

Post a Comment