Sunday, January 2, 2022

December 2021 Reads and January 2022 TBR

My December 2021 Reads:

I read considerably more than I expected to in December. Hooray!
  1. Cinders Like Glass by Clarissa Kae - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ 1/2 - Read my review.

  2. Never Leave Me by Jody Hedlund - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ 1/2 - Read my review..

  3. The Debutante's Code by Erica Vetsch - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review

  4. A Second Chance by Walt Mussell. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Read my review.

  5. The Wish Book Christmas by Lynn Austin. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐- Read my review.

  6. Sunrise by Susan May Warren - ⭐⭐⭐1/2 - Review to come 1/04/22.



Expected January 2022 Reads:


2022 is starting off strong in the Christian Fiction realm with some favorite authors releasing books this month and next. I'm so excited about my upcoming reads!!!
  1. Boundaries: When to Say Yes, When to Say No to Take Control of Your Life by Henry Cloud and John Townsend - Currently rereading this amazing book. I've found it so helpful every time I've read it.

  2. Elinor by Shannon McNear.

  3. Stone by Ronie Kendig.

  4. Roots of Wood and Stone by Amanda Wen. - Recently nominated for a Christy award!

  5. The Ice Swan by J'nell Ciesielski - My local book club's selection for January.

  6. A Heart Adrift by Laura Frantz - Currently reading!

  7. The Girl Who Could Breathe Under Water by Erin Bartels

  8. The Lady's Mine by Francine Rivers. - My favorite author of all time. I've got the ebook on my kindle, but I'm trying to hold out until the physical copy arrives!



What will you read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment