Thursday, May 2, 2019

April Recap and Expected May Reading!

April Reads:

Today I'm sharing a bit about what I've been reading and what I hope to read. In April I finished:
  1. Knox by Susan May Warren.
  2. Finding Beautiful by Rebecca Friedlander.
  3. True to You by Becky Wade.
  4. A Flight of Arrows by Lori Benton
  5. Never Let Go by Elizabeth Goddard.
  6. What If It's True? by Charles Martin.
  7. The Memory House by Rachel Hauck.
Four to six books a month is what I can usually manage, but I squeezed in seven and that makes my book-loving heart happy. I can't pick a favorite of these. It's a tie between True to You, A Flight of Arrows, and The Memory House.




May Reads:

In May, I expect to read:

1. No More Christian Nice Girl by Paul Coughlin and Jennifer D. Degler - Rereading this book as my current season of life necessitates it.

2. Freedom's Ring by Heidi Chiavaroli. - My local book club chose this as our May selection.

3. The Crossing at Cypress Creek by Pam Hillman - The third installment in her Natchez Trace series.

4. Wooing Cadie McCaffrey by Bethany Turner - I heard so much about Bethany's debut novel, The Secret Life of Sarah Hollenbeck, that I'm excited to read this one.

5. Inheritance by Dani Shapiro - Uncertain if this one will actually happen, but we'll see.




What will you read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment