Wednesday, May 15, 2019

New Book Acquisitions!

Do you ever use a holiday or birthday to acquire more books? I do. 

I make it super-easy for my husband. I order the books I want and once they arrive, I give them to him to put in a bag... to present to me on my birthday... or Valentine's day.... or our anniversary. You get the idea.

So, tonight I am sharing the books that I received for Mother's Day:

This is quite a diverse gathering. A contemporary fiction (To Get to You), a historical romance (Never Forget), and two that I'm not quite sure how to classify, historical fantasy, perhaps? (The Reckless and Fawkes)

Fawkes by Nadine Brandes is completely out of my normal genre. But the Bookstagram community has convinced me that this is an amazing book, so I'm giving it a try!

I was a bit surprised when I realized three of the four were independently published. I usually don't gravitate toward self-published books.

So, lots of reading in my future. And that makes me happy. :)

What about you? Did you receive any books for Mother's Day?



No comments:

Post a Comment