Monday, July 1, 2019

June and July Reads

My June Reads:

Today I'm sharing a bit about what I've been reading and what I hope to read. In June, I finished:
  1. P.S. Goodbye by Tari Faris.
  2. The Number of Love by Roseanna M. White. - Read my review.
  3. A Light on the Hill by Connilyn Cossette.
  4. Shelter of the Most High by Connilyn Cossette
  5. The King's Mercy by Lori Benton.
  6. Daughter of Northern Shores by Joanne Bischof. - Read my Review.
  7. Return to Dignity by Marilyn Skinner.
  8. You Belong With Me by Tari Faris - Review coming soon.
  9. Sunshine of Joy by Helen Steiner Rice. - I thoroughly enjoyed this poetry collection. I didn't agree with every idea, but the poetry is beautiful and much of it has been inspiring.
I enjoyed nearly all of these books. However, I felt that one of them was truly outstanding and it was.... The King's Mercy by Lori Benton. Read my review here.


Expected July Reads:

In July, I expect to read:

1. The Baggage Handler by David Rawlings. - My local book club chose this as our July selection.

2. A Touch of Gold by Annie Sullivan. - I don't read many YA novels, but this one sounds so good.

3. Until the Mountains Fall by Connilyn Cossette - Love, love, love her books! I just reread A Light on the Hill and read Shelter of the Most High for the first time to prep for reading this new release. Can't wait for it to arrive!

4. Woe Is I by Patricia T O'Connor - This book has been sitting on my Goodreads "currently reading" list for so long. I'll read it routinely for several days and then not pick it up for months.  Ugh. I need to finish it.

5. A Book of Blessings by Helen Steiner Rice - More of her poetry!

6. Love and Other Mistakes by Jessica Kate - This book has been on my radar for some time and I'm excited to give it a try!





 What will you read this month?

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Hope you enjoy Love and Other Mistakes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually just finished it last night and loved it!

      Delete